2022-2023 YACS FINANCIAL SUPPLEMENT
Registration Regular Pre-Registration
Grades K - 8 $275 $235
The Registration Fee is due before students may begin classes and is non-refundable. This fee covers books, classroom library, insurance, classroom expenses, music expenses, computer fee, etc.
Tuition Annual Monthly (10 payments September-June)
Grades K - 8 $3,500 $350
There are ten Tuition Payments, September through June, that are due at the first of the month.
Multi-Student (two students) 5%
Multi-Student (three students) 10%
Multi-Student (four or more students) 15%
Year paid in full at registration 3%
Returned Checks $25
Yreka Adventist Christian School is supported by three sources:
1. Tuition payments
2. Subsidies from the Yreka Seventh-day Adventist Church
3. Subsidies from the Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
YACS makes every effort to keep the costs of Christian education as low as is consistent with good business management so that all young people who want such an education may attend. The total cost of the establishment and operation of the school is not covered by tuition charges. Members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church who support the school invest a large amount of money each year in order to equip and maintain our school, as a service and a mission to the children and families of our community.
At the time of registration, the parent must accept financial responsibility for the student. The financial sponsor is expected to keep the account current at all times. If an account is delinquent 60 days, a student may be suspended until payment or satisfactory financial arrangements have been made. It is important that tuition be paid on time so that the school can continue to meet its financial obligations.
Tuition Payment Plans
1. Ten equal payments per year. The first payment is due September 1, and additional payments are due on the first of each month thereafter through and including June 1. Accounts are considered delinquent after the 15th of each month.
2. Multi-student discount for two students: 5% discount. For three students: 10% discount. For four or more students: 15% discount.
3. Year's tuition paid in full at time of registration: 3% discount.
The YACS Treasurer will review the accounts at regular intervals. Students who have unpaid accounts remaining from the previous school year will not be registered until the account has been paid. Financial accounts from previous years must be satisfactorily settled for other members of the immediate family before any students from that family will be permitted to enroll for the current school year.
When a student withdraws from school, an Adjustment will be made to the account so that only actual tuition is charged. This will be done on a weekly prorated basis.